Sunday, October 20, 2013

 
The one about the car...

Here's pretty much how my life goes:

It costs me over $800 to get the super expensive headlights fixed on my van yesterday.  I finally get it inspected and the registration renewed, only 4 months late.  Today, one of the headlights is not working.  This is the kind of life that Murphy had night mares about.  It makes his law look like a children's book.

Now I get to look forward to child custody mediation this afternoon.  A minimum of one hour in a room with my asshole husband to fight over custody of children he doesn't even want to take responsibility for.  At least it is cold enough to wear long sleeves and cover the "tree rings" of my life.  However, I must go unpack the long sleeve clothes and have no room in this house to hang them.

Hold on to your hats, everyone.  Today is going to be a doozie.  I'll be very surprised if I don't break open a fresh razor by the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment